Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory (NBL) Quality Assurance/Engineer (Job Number:437273)
- SAIC is seeking a Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory (NBL) Quality Assurance/Engineer in Houston, TX.
- Performance of quality assurance/engineering tasks for surveillance and oversight of life-critical astronaut training functions at the Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory (NBL) in the Sonny Carter Training Facility.
- Support will be provided to assist in performing quality and safety verifications, surveillance and oversight of life- critical astronaut training functions within the NBL at the Sonny Cater Training Facility.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 6+ years or Masters and 4+ years of experience and knowledge of the these specific tasks is required.
- Will require knowledge in the preparation of Surveillance Plans , performance of completed plans, stop light charts on how the facility is performing to those requirements, Space Suit and equipment experience and knowledge.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 12, 2018, 1:26:34 PM
Primary Location: United States-TX-HOUSTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job