full-time employee contract
Supports AHLTA/CHCS systems. Performs system administration tasks for these systems which will include account creation, system backups, hardware support, application support, downtime reporting, and support for system failures. . Provides hot-line support to customers and possesses troubleshooting skills and knowledge of the MHS clinical systems and Windows environment and OS. Analyzes and supports technical documentation detailing installation procedures. Supports the overall integration of all system peripherals so that they can operate correctly within a predefined environment. Monitors, schedules, and manages the overall installation and maintenance of hardware and software on a daily basis. Monitors overall system performance. Oversees daily operations of system at the customer site to ensure system availability. Troubleshoots hardware and application software. Provides customer with release notes and direction on new software releases and software maintenance updates at the customer site. Logs trouble calls with the DHA Global Services Desk with required follow-up until problem resolution. Maintains a site log of trouble tickets and accumulates data for effective problem resolution statistics. Performs system security checks on a routine basis. Interfaces with customer and is responsible for technical communication with management/other sites.
· CompTIA Security + certification??
· Experience working in military healthcare environment
· Good organizational skills
· Effective communication skills (oral & written)
· Knowledge of Windows XP, Microsoft Office, and Outlook?able perform basic tasks with these applications such as word processing, sending email, etc.
· Working knowledge of basic hardware such as printers and scanners, media storage.
· Prior experience with DHA