Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) Fires Planner (Job Number:437373)
SAIC is seeking an Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) Fires Planner to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade.
OCO Fires Planner
- The successful candidate will Communicates complex programmatic cyber planning information, orally and in writing, elicits understanding and support from professional peers and non-specialists.
- Demonstrates broad, expert knowledge of the Command’s Cyber missions, authorities, and capabilities as well as equivalent information regarding the roles and responsibilities of the Command’s external program partners which includes (but not limited to) other DoD commands and agencies, other U.S. Government agencies and key partners.
- Evaluates and conducts development of Cyber Network Operations (CNO) requirements and assists in creating CNO Lines of Operations (LOO).
- This successful candidate will have a background in coordinating joint strategic and operational planning and execution of joint fires, targeting, capability pairing, and threat mitigation in support of the Cyber Mission Force or other military operations.
- The candidate will plan, organize, determine, and recommend policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned and anticipated joint fires coordination and execution.
- The candidate will support planning in offensive cyber operations throughout the entire Joint Planning Process.
- The candidate will coordinate targeting strategy development and engagement responsibilities with components, subordinate commands, and supporting commands, synchronize and implement targeting methodologies and prioritization methods, assist and participate in cyber advanced targeting, interagency planning, joint targeting board support, cyber weapons capability analysis, target systems analysis, target materials production, collateral effects estimate, and joint planning group support.
- The candidate will monitor and facilitate all targeting lists and draft Commander’s targeting guidance, prepare strike packages, and prepare supporting documents.
Daily activities include:
1. Develops and conducts on-going research to support the development of CNO planning.
2. Investigates and tracks Information Operations (IO) and CNO development in the DoD, civilian organizations, and other countries as necessary.
3. Develops, documents, and implements plans and procedures for handling CNO technology requirements and enhancing coordination with external partners.
4. Coordinates with legal representatives to ensure synchronization between policy and legal authorities.
5. Ensures policies and authorizes provide the development and exercise of CNO capabilities.
- Minimum of nine (9+) years of experience in cyber operations with a Bachelor’s Degree or seven (7) years of experience with a Master's Degree. Additional years of experience could be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Fires and/or Targeting
- Must have attended and completed Joint Targeting School.
- Must have experience and training with Joint Planning Process (formal schooling preferred) and non-kinetic fires integration.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, organization, communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Must have tactical and operational experience as a staff planner
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyber exercise as a player or planner.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 2:32:07 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job