Project Manager - CDP Redesign (Job Number:437297)
SAIC is looking for experienced candidates to lead the software development effort to modernize legacy applications, with associated services and components, for an existing Government customer. The current applications that connect to the corporate database are based on old technology (Oracle forms and reports) or poor web design that don?t allow for scalability, nor provide rich user experiences. The redesigned application will follow industry best-practices for database and web application design standards and will include the conversion of the existing Oracle reports into Business Object reports. The successful candidate should have a digital development mindset: they will work the customer to learn the existing ecosystem, design collaboratively with the user, design for scale, build in sustainability, be data driven, use open standards, reuse and improve, address privacy and security, and be collaborative.
- Lead a cross-functional team including application developers, business analysts and testers.
- Lead the planning and execution of all development activities for this effort.
- Provide frequent communication with the customer including weekly status meetings and monthly status reports.
- Bachelor degree
- 9+ years of experience managing teams to develop and sustain complex IT systems
- Experience managing teams that utilized Agile and DevOps
- Experience with Section 508 standards
- Experience with Government security requirements (e.g. STIGs, RMF process
- Must Be Able to Obtain: Level 5 Public Trust
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Agile Project Management, including the use of tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
- PMP certification
- Experience with Center for Veterinary Medicine or the Food and Drug Administration
- Oracle Forms
- HP ALM
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 11:25:18 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ROCKVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job