Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Lockheed Martin Skunk Works
Advanced Development Program
Selected applicant will staff a logistics operations center and will provide support for multiple programs operating at remote locations. The normal activities of this center will include but are not limited to; provisioning, database management, item management, order processing and closure, ensures timely delivery of spares, kits and field spares returned for repair or modification. Will work with field engineers, logistics procurement personnel and subcontractors with the objective of developing innovative pathways to ensure logistics and maintenance automated database system is operational to include full database management functions. Areas responsible include directly interacting with customers on ensuring multiple data sources are synchronized to meet customer expectations. Provide hands on training to maintenance and logistics personnel on data management. Applicant will apply Reliability, Maintainability and System engineering principles, analysis and techniques to ensuring full logistics support for various programs. Applicant will develop forecasts related to equipment failure trends. Applicant will generate BOE?s and SOW?s as required.
**Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.**
- Experience with computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office. (with emphasis on MS Access or similar tools)
- Experience with miscellaneous mainframe applications such as SQL, etc.
- Experience with logistics in support of field deployed operations.
- Current Top Secret clearance with investigation within last five years.
- ALMS Experience
- SAP Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of procedures pertaining to aircraft maintenance, logistics and modification processes is desired.
- Extensive experience in developing forecasts related to equipment failure trends.
- OPUS Experience
- Knowledge of Reliability and maintainability
- Database management
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Palmdale California