Offensive Cyberspace Capabilities Requirements Planner (Job Number:437374)
SAIC is seeking an Offensive Cyberspace Capabilities Requirements Planner to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade.
- The successful candidate will Communicates complex programmatic cyber planning information, orally and in writing, elicits understanding and support from professional peers and non-specialists.
- Demonstrates broad, expert knowledge of the Command?s Cyber missions, authorities, and capabilities as well as equivalent information regarding the roles and responsibilities of the Command?s external program partners which includes (but not limited to) other DoD commands and agencies, other U.S. Government agencies and key partners.
- Evaluates and conducts development of Cyber Network Operations (CNO) requirements and assists in creating CNO Lines of Operations (LOO).
- This requirement is for a successful candidate with a technical background in cyberspace capability employment and development and experience with technical writing.
- The contractor will assist in tracking and managing the cyberspace capability requirements process, including coordinating with operational units to understand emerging requirements, analyzing requirements against current capabilities and known vulnerabilities to assess gaps, generating and submitting requirements documentation, and tracking requirements through the USCYBERCOM requirements process.
- The candidate will interface with development organizations and operational units throughout the development process, assisting with periodic technical reviews, coordinating required testing, and documenting testing results according to prescribed reporting formats.
Daily activities include:
- Have experience identifying and performing research, analysis, Analysis of Alternatives (AoA), test of technologies from industry, academia, and other government organizations, to include verification of compliance of Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS), Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) applications, and open source technologies for applicability to solving Cyberspace Operations and enabling capabilities and/or generating new Cyberspace Operations capabilities.
- Experience evaluating commercial entities? cybersecurity capabilities and their ability to meet mission needs.
- Experience providing systems engineering recommendations and assist with the planning and execution of compliance efforts for complex hardware and software systems, and systems or systems in support of full-spectrum cyberspace operations.
- Experience supporting the development and fielding of cyberspace operating capabilities by eliciting, analyzing, developing and managing requirements; performing functional analyses, develop system functional and physical designs/architectures, test plans, develop system specification documents.
- Experience conducting technology assessment and integration processes, provide and support various prototype capabilities, and/or evaluate its ability to meet the requirement based on pre-defined criteria established by the government.
- Research current technology to understand capabilities of required system or network, research and evaluate available technologies and standards to meet customer requirements, identify cyber capabilities strategies for custom hardware and software development based on mission requirements, conduct continuous analysis to identify network and system vulnerabilities, and develop and implement data mining and data warehousing programs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and/or develop solutions technology, design and develop new tools/technologies, and troubleshoot prototype design and process issues throughout the product design, development, and post-launch phases.
- Minimum of nine (9+) years of experience with a Bachelor?s Degree in an IT related field or seven (7) years of experience with a Master's Degree. Additional years of experience could be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Fires and/or Targeting.
- Must have attended and completed Joint Targeting School.
- Must have experience and training with Joint Planning Process (formal schooling preferred) and non-kinetic fires integration.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, organization, communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Must have tactical and operational experience as a staff planner
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyber exercise as a player or planner.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 7:50:58 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job