District of Columbia
The world of investing is fascinating yet complex. While hundreds of first -time investors are turning to the markets to help pay for their homes, send their children to college and secure their futures the mission of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is becoming all the more vital. CSRA is excited to support the SEC in as it seeks to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation.
The SEC ISS program is a comprehensive IT program charged with operating, managing, and advancing the SEC's IT infrastructure. Our dynamic program team of IT leaders and large and small business partners is seeking bright, energetic and talented individuals to join us as we bring our innovative IT Service Delivery solutions to SEC. Currently, we are seeking an Enterprise Architect in Washington, DC. The selected candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.Since 1934 the SEC has been restoring and ensuring investor confidence in our capital markets by providing investors and the markets with more reliable information and clear rules of honest dealing. Are you ready to do your part and support all Americans in this mission?
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Architect and design scale solutions across organizational domains.
- Work with stakeholders to facilitate alignment of business strategies, operational processes, and IT strategies.
- Support the SEC EA team in articulating and evangelizing the architecture vision to management and stakeholders.
- Leverage enterprise methodologies and patterns.
- Utilize data to develop architecture models, visualizations, and analyses to clearly articulate the current and future needs of the SEC.
- Provide architectural consultation, training, and support to IT staff as designated by the government.
- Analyzes client and customer business needs and provides guidance on industry trends and opportunities.
- Researches and proposes products, systems, and solutions as appropriate.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- BS or equivalent + 9 yrs of experience. Graduate level enterprise architecture certification preferred.
- Must have experience with at least one EA framework and the ability to create and execute an enterprise level architecture.
- Demonstrated experience with at least one EA tool, such as Troux, System Architect or Mega. This includes use, deployment, customization, and/or training users how to use the tools.
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience developing segment architectures in large enterprises
- Experience supporting application portfolio assessment and rationalization
As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, CSRA is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership, and tap into our collective 90+ year heritage. With combined FY15 revenues of approximately $5.5 billion and nearly 19,000 employees, CSRA represents the coming together figuratively and literally of two outstanding companies: the North American Public Sector business of CSC and SRA. Join us and watch your career take flight.
Is this role not perfect for you, but you're still interested in learning more about what CSRA has to offer? We have other opportunities available as well! Visit this link to join our Talent Community today: