CSRA is actively searching for an SCA Engineering Technician IV to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Corona Division Performance Assessment Department at Norco, CA.
- Assists with both technical projects as well as administrative responsibilities.
- Provides programmatic support to the Acquisition Readiness/Performance Assessment contract.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with database query/entry and inventory
- Update databases and spreadsheets to maintain accurate records of material movement and custody
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance