CSRA is actively seeking a Software Engineer to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Corona Division Performance Assessment Division at Norco, CA.
- Maintains, creates, and modifies software tools for sensor netting data analysis.
- Converts project requirements into code.
- Ensures codes meets project requirements and end user needs.
- Expert in C++/Java and object-oriented programming
- Experience with: Python, SQL, XML, CMake (build management), Git (version control)
- Multi-threaded application development
- Linux Operating System ? application development
- Windows Operating System ? application development
- Knowledgeable of: Principles and practices common to production software development; Version control, code libraries, source control systems, documentation, code reviews, testing tools and methodology, and software release management
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and to troubleshoot problems quickly
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment