CSRA is actively seeking an SCA Engineering Technician 3 to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Corona Division Performance Assessment Division at Norco, CA.
- Provides support to Force Level Assessment tasking to include data management, data collection, data processing, data archiving and tasks that enable these activities include, but are not limited to, meeting support, IT/Computer support, software tool development/maintenance, equipment inventory, movement and repair.
- Provides support will include document control, software tools, hardware tools, meeting pre/post planning and execution, and Navy Marine Corps Internet/Corona Classified Research and Development Network (NMCI/CCRN) coordination.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required
- Computer knowledgeable
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance