Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
This position will be initially leading the block 0 development for the NextGen Ground and Space Vehicle Cyber Architecture. Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to proposal support and development for cyber requirements across platforms and ground systems. The successful candidate will also function as the Military Space LoB Cyber lead. The successful candidate must be able to support multiple programs and customers in a fast paced environment.
- 15+ Years of Experience in Cyber Security directly supporting government programs.
- Significant experience in offensive and defensive capabilities to include:
- Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment
- Incident Response & Forensics
- Reverse Engineering of Malware & Software
- Compliance Frameworks such as RMF
- Significant Technical/Cyber Leadership Experience with individuals, programs, and teams.
- Experience Reverse Engineering Hardware
- Developing and integrating Cyber Security Requirements Across Embedded Platforms and Vehicles
- Embedded hardware and software development
- Advanced Degree in CE/EE or CS
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
City(s): Boulder, Fort Worth, Littleton
State(s): Colorado, Texas