Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
F-22 IFG Depot Partnering Project Lead. The selected candidate for this position will focus on establishing permanent product support and sustainment activation planning, implementation and sustainment. The selected person will lead project teams consisting of technical experts in both industry and government to define and implement sustainment activation requirements for F-22 workloads within a contractor lead environment with an emphasis on partnering industry and government sources of support. Prior experience needed with: partnering, depot level repair analysis, support equipment, technical data requirements, costs and schedule development and project management required to stand up repair capability and develop associated metrics to measure effectiveness. Will be required to plan and lead activation activities; and manage their status toward attainment. The ideal candidate will have broad on and off aircraft maintenance program experience, especially related to sustainment operations.
Identifies customer's system needs and aides in response to requests for proposals; performs feasibility and performance studies, including benchmarking, capacity planning, and develops appropriate transition plans to meet customer needs. Performs installation planning, prepares and presents technical product information to stakeholders. Post-installation and implementation responsibilities include technical consulting to customers and providing solutions to technical issues.
Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with stakeholders at all levels to achieve program success. Ability to work in a dynamic environment and be a self- starter. Must be a US Citizen. Must be able to obtain special access program clearances. Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Considered a career, or journey, level.
- Experienced Project/Program Lead
- Experience leading cross functional teams consisting of F-22 Program Office, Engineering, Suppliers, Supply Chain, Business Management.
- Experience with Air Force Depot Policies with emphasis on Public-Private Partnering, Oversight of supplier contracts and budgets.
- Experience integrating supplier requirements into depot partnering requirements.
- Experience writing Supplier statement of Works (SSOW), technical evaluation of proposals, negotiating with and managing suppliers.
- Experience in building Basis of Estimates (BOEs) and associated justifications.
- CAM Experience/Training
- Advanced skills/knowledge with MS Office Suite, and specifically MS Excel to include pivot tables.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas