Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Candidates must have an understanding of spacecraft mechanical and electrical systems with SW/mechanical/electrical integration experience preferred. The position will lead the Orion spacecraft telemetry development and maintenance for EM-2, and will lead the development of architecture improvements for the crewed EM-2 flight. The position requires strong communication skills to coordinate telemetry products with internal (CPEs, Test, and Operations) and external stakeholders (GSDO, SLS, and Mission Systems). The selected individual will work with the stakeholders to define/schedule telemetry products for flight. The selected individual will coordinate the architecture and process between spacecraft measurements and crew displays to ensure consistency between Orion crew displays (EM-2) and ground display measurements, and will serve as one of the main interfaces between the design teams and SW teams for crew displays. Experience in test/flight operations is preferred. Individual will be required to support spacecraft testing to ensure products meet stakeholder needs and will serve as one of the primary POCs to support troubleshooting and anomaly resolution.
B.S. or higher degree from an accredited college in Engineering or Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience with requirements derivation, verification and test.
- Basic hands-on troubleshooting experience
- Hands on experience in a test environment and in meeting aggressive schedules and baseline delivery milestones
- Demonstrated project execution skills with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain issues at both a technical and non-technical level
- Experience interfacing with external stakeholders including other contractors and customers
- Experience in Systems Engineering and Software or Test Engineering
Experience with spacecraft telemetry
Experience in the design, development, and integration of embedded software systems.
Integrated HW/SW Test experience, LM Test Engineering
Knowledge of the following would be valuable:
* DOORS experience
* Microsoft Office, Visio
* Software Coding/Scripting (C/C++, perl, python)
* Linux or Unix Operating System
* Oracle Database (sql) and or XML
* Familiarity with Automation Framework
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Littleton Colorado