Raytheon is supporting a proprietary customer contract for delivering technical support to customer management and providing resources for the technical services required to enable customer mission accomplishment. In support of the customer’s strategic direction, Raytheon is looking for individuals who can support the users of an imagery archive and dissemination system. Helpdesk Engineers and System Administrators are needed to support the customer team.
This position can be a Salary Grade G08 or G09 based upon the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining software in an operational baseline
- Supporting end users with web applications
- Manage servers and storage in a production environment
- Serves as a liaison with factory developers for extraordinary software issues
- Supports the development and execution of integration and test procedures
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned
- Provide support to operations teams on an on-call basis
- Coordinates baseline updates with internal and external stakeholders, so include Requests For Change (RFC)
- Participates in special projects as required
- Will be required to support a flexible schedule and must be available for on-call support
- Current and Active TS/SCI Security Clearance with full-scope polygraph
- A grade/level G09 requires a minimum of 6+ years relevant experience
- A grade/level G08 requires a minimum of 4+ years relevant experience
- Solid understanding of system administration in an operational environment
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
- Possess good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must exhibit good time management skills, independent decision making capability; focus on customer service.
- Ability to work with the other technical members of the team to administer and support the overall program.
- Experience supporting Intelligence, DoD, or DHS Customers
- Strong LINUX System Administrator (SA) Skills
- Experience with imagery management
- Experience with end user support and troubleshooting
- Experience with agile application development and deployment
- Experience with application containers, such as Docker
- Excellent writing skills
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelors Degree Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.