full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented analyst to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
• Must have experience reading and analyzing packet traces and raw log dumps.
• Must have experience creating Digital forensics reports.
• Must have experience performing advanced forensics collection techniques, reading and analyzing packet traces and raw log dumps.
• Must have working knowledge of reverse engineering techniques using debugging software, and behavioral analysis techniques.
• Must have working knowledge of how to parse through multiple gigabytes of log data utilizing native Unix/Linux command line tools.
• Must have working knowledge of how to create and run scripts that will collect and analyze logs
• Must have experience and a thorough understanding of enterprise digital forensics concepts (including validation and sterilization) as well as true digital forensics beyond push-button examinations.
• Must have experience thoroughly analyzing enterprise networks as well as dead box forensics.
• Must have experience thoroughly analyzing Linux/Unix/Windows operating systems.
• Must have experience thoroughly analyzing TCP/IP and PCAP.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability produce clear and thorough security incident reports and briefings
• Must possess a working knowledge of the various operating systems (e.g. Windows, OS X, Linux, etc.) commonly deployed in enterprise networks. A conceptual understanding of Windows Active Directory is also required.
• Must possess a working knowledge of network communications and routing protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, ICMP, BGP, MPLS, etc.) and common internet applications and standards (e.g. SMTP, DNS, DHCP, SQL, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.)
• Must have experience working with various event logging systems and must be proficient in the review of security event log analysis. Previous experience with Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) platforms such as Arcsight, that perform log collection, analysis, correlation, and alerting is also required.
• Education: Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, Master's degree preferred
• Clearance Requirements: Top Secret with SCI
• Years of Experience: At least five years of experience in leading and managing large scale IT projects with competing resource and project schedules