ADNS Project Lead (PAC) (Job Number:437418)
SAIC is seeking an ADNS Project Lead (PAC) in San Diego, CA to support TACNET.
Note: This role allows up to 50% telework.
- Work with MS/TSS functional areas for the advance planning, execution, and closeout of all ADNS SW SOVTs
- Communicate with key GOVT/KTR stakeholders both internal/external to the ISEA
- Help develop/generate innovative workflows/processes in an effort to increase effectiveness/efficiency
- Ensure key business management concepts are practiced throughout the lifecycle of each effort, i.e., scope, cost, time, quality, risk
- Help build synergy across the other ISEA functional areas, e.g., TSS, Sustainment Engineering, CM, ILS, etc.
- Develop and give briefs, keep track of hours executed on deck, and ensure work is completed within time and of a high quality
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience or 9 years of related experience with no degree
- Experience with providing Tier- 2/3 support for CANES, ADNS, CENTRIXS-M, SCI-N, ISNS, GCCS-M, OR other interrelated PEO C4I systems
- Active Secret clearance required; with TS/SCI highly desired
- Active Security+ certification
- Travel: Up to 20% possible.
- Sound communication skills, i.e., email, PowerPoint, in person brief
- Proven understanding of business fundamentals and methodologies, i.e., Scope, Cost, Time, Risk
- Comfortable with the development and management of management tools, i.e., Dashboards, Spreadsheets, Briefs, Graphs
- Leading multiple project teams across several efforts
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 15, 2018, 6:39:37 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job