Logistics Support Specialist (Job Number:437268)
SAIC is actively recruiting for top, cleared talent to support a wide array of technical requirements for the Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC) Branch within the Army’s Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD) in response to an emerging GSA Alliant solicitation. Though some requirements may begin sooner, it is anticipated that requirements’ Period of Performance will begin on/around 1 OCT ’18. Each candidate must have active Top Secret/SCI clearances, and ideal candidates have proven past performance within I2WD QRC or similar programs of record/branches. The successful Integrated Logistician plans, develops and implements programs to coordinate physical distribution, order fulfillment, inventory management and control, and contract management activities.
- Performs a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties; may work out of a central warehouse.
- Uses computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting.
- Follows shipping practices and procedures, and transportation routing, schedules and requirements.
- Receives incoming materials or prepares materials for shipment.
- (Un)packs or (un)wraps items such as finished products, raw stock, assemblies, parts, building materials, office supplies, equipment, etc.
- Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements.
- Develops and administers production plan and schedules as they relate to material and product flow inbound and outbound to ensure customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives.
- Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives.
- Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
- TS/ SCI and willing to take a Polygraph
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School and eleven (11) years or more of related experience.
- Experience support the CERDEC, I2WD, QRC Branch
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 14, 2018, 8:54:52 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ABERDEEN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job