SharePoint Developer / Administrator
We are seeking a part-time, experienced SharePoint Developer/Administrator in Arlington, VA!
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for developing requirements specifications, master pages, workflows, user controls and Web parts based on data collection
- Understand and document current business processes and procedures and identify areas for improvement
- Recommend solutions that can be implemented as SharePoint technologies for a Navy PA-wide enterprise management system.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Management of Information systems.
- 10 years experience business process analysis, knowledge management solutions, user interface development and business logic development.
- At least 5 years experience with SharePoint 2013 and InfoPath.
- Experience supporting a Microsoft software development environment.
- 3-5 years experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint, converting business requirements into technical solutions, implementing and deploying custom SharePoint sites for users and lists.
- 3-5 years experience with cascading style sheets and HTML to be able to troubleshoot SharePoint issues
- Knowledge in military public affairs operations
- Secret clearance required
Save This Job
Email This Job to a Friend