USfalcon, Inc., recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking an Aircraft Mechanic II to work out of Ft. Eustis, VA.
Seeking trained, experienced aircraft mechanics to maintain UH72 Lakota, CH47 Chinook, AH64 Apache and UH60 Blackhawk helicopters. Must have a strong aviation maintenance background on related aircraft systems. Trained and qualified as per AR 95-20 to perform Mil-Std maintenance support work. Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license is required on UH72 and preferred but not required on CH47, AH64 or UH60 aircraft. Perform scheduled-unscheduled maintenance, and troubleshooting on aircraft avionics, electrical, hydraulic, battery, rotor, power train, utility system, and turbine power-plant systems in a Field ? Sustainment level support maintenance activity. Maintain special project aircraft and training devices as required. Initiate aircraft logbook faults, sign off corrective actions, and transcribe/close-out (both automated & manual) aircraft logbooks as per DA Pam 738-751. Process work orders, parts requests using the Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation Enhanced (ULLS-AE) system. Abide by State and Federal Hazardous Communications programs. Must have passed a physical examination within the past five years to operate powered AGSE. Participate in fall prevention, confined space, and OSHA-safety awareness programs. Use computer / electronic devices to access pertinent websites; IETM, LIW, LOGSA, JTDI, Share Drive, and timekeeping site. Mitigate risks by completing Deliberate Risk Work Sheet (DRAWS), Composite Risk Mitigation (CRM) worksheet assessments. Some travel and overtime may be required. Participate in recurrency training and complete mandatory training on-time. Comply with all maintenance procedures and the Ground Operations Procedures (GOP). Provide aviation maintenance supported customers with safe, mission-ready aircraft and equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have 6 years? experience on either UH72, UH-60, AH64 or CH47 helicopters.
- Must be able to perform inspections, services, jack, troubleshoot systems and tow aircraft.
- Must pass a physical examination as it relates to assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Trained and licensed to operate pertinent Aviation Ground Support Equipment (AGSE) and Material Handling
- Favorable background check to obtain and maintain a common access card (CAC).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license is preferred and required on UH72 aircraft but not required on
UH60, AH64 or CH47 aircraft.
- Perform daily-periodic aircraft inspections, functional checks, repairs, rework and field sustainment
maintenance of aircraft on both non-standard and standard project, training aircraft.
- As per TC 3-04.7 Army Aviation Maintenance, all maintenance actions shall be digitally documented,
inspected and/or pertinent hard copies of aircraft forms that are referenced in DA Pam 738-751 shall be
used and entries are error free.
- Execute Foreign Object Damage (FOD) prevention processes, Ground Operations Procedure (GOP) and
USfalcon maintenance procedures as per AR 95-20 and Aerospace Standard 9110.
- Take oil samples and process per the Army Oil Analysis Program (AOAP).
- Utilize Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) as required.
- Use applicable Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) to maintain aircraft and associated equipment.
- Execute compliance requirements for safety of flight (SOF) messages, safety of use (SOU), maintenance
information messages (MIM), aviation safety action messages (ASAM), and general (GEN) messages.
- Provide timely, proactive pertinent aviation maintenance services that minimizes aircraft downtime.
- Use Maintenance Allocation Charts (MAC) to inspect, troubleshoot, repair and isolate aircraft malfunctions
associated with hydraulics, avionics, electrical, battery, airframe, power-train, power-plant, engine-flight
control rigging systems, aircraft survivability equipment, armament, and other utility aircraft systems.
- Use the Unit Level Logistical System ? Aviation Enhanced (ULLS-AE) to process work orders, requisition
spare parts ~ bench stock, and other reporting requirements.
- Provide mission ready equipment, aircraft and services that minimizes aircraft downtime by implementing
proactive processes in all phases of maintenance and logistics.
- Comply with Environmental Policies, Rules by being cognizant of proper storage, handling and disposal (from
cradle to grave) of hazardous materials and products.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
About the Company: USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense and National Security clients in the areas of Aerospace, Mission Systems Engineering, Information Technology and Education and Training. USfalcon has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States, with offices in Cary, NC, Reston, VA, Colorado Springs, CO, Dayton, OH and Huntsville, AL. USfalcon is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. www.usfalcon.com