Antenna Design/Test Engineer (Job Number:437681)
SAIC is seeking an Antenna Design/Test Engineer in Crane IN.
- Perform analysis on phased array, active phased array, parabolic, and interferometer array using electromagnetic tools to assess vendor performance during acquisition for antennas and integrated antennas on platforms, research new aperture concepts, and design modifications for obsolesce.
Required Education and Experience
- BS in Engineering and 10yrs of experience, MSEE and 7 years of experience, OR a PhD and of 4 years? experience
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DOD Secret clearance.
- FEKO or CST or HFSS experience
- Experience with antenna design, analysis, and RF frontends.
- Have applicable experience designing, developing procedures, instrumenting, and analyzing data for far and near field tests in anechoic chamber and field ranges.
- RF design experience of high power transmitter and receiver frontends interfacing to aperture.
- Must have excellent verbal and writing skills.
- ADS or MATLAB experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 2, 2018, 9:01:10 PM
Primary Location: United States-IN-CRANE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job