Cyber Security Engineer SME (Job Number:438231)
Cyber Security Engineer
SAIC has an opening for top talent to join our SETA to assist an Intelligence Community customer . Qualified candidates must have a current TS/SCI level clearance with active polygraph.
Overall Assignment Description:
Expert Cyber Security Engineers capture and refine information security requirements and ensure that the requirements are integrated into information technology component products and information systems through purposeful security architecting, design, development, and configuration.
- Assists with leading development teams working to design and develop information systems or upgrade legacy systems.
- Conducts product research and support Analysis of Alternative (AoA) activities that independently identify the most appropriate security solutions.
- Assists with leading the development of system concepts, contribute to the capability phase of the systems development lifecycle, and translate technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into system security designs and processes. Assists with leading the development and documentation of Security Architectures, Roadmaps, and investments.
- Oversees the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior- level contractor Cyber Security Engineers.
- Refer to Section 3.1.7: Security Architecture and Engineering for a listing of expected work activities the Cyber Security Engineer position would be required to support.
- Supports the government with securing the enterprise infrastructure through the security architecture for the NGA, NSG, ASG, USG, commercial, and foreign partner networks in coordination with Cyber Security Operations, Security and Installations (SI), and the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
- Expert working experience in government or industry within Cyber Security Engineering.
- DoD 8570 Level II (IASAE) certification compliance
- Expert working experience in government or industry leading enterprise-level cyber security efforts involving architecting, designing, development, and configuration of cloud and on premise based systems and software.
- Work is to be performed in St Louis Area
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- 16+ years of experience
- Must currently possess TS/SCI w/ Poly
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 11, 2018, 2:13:04 PM
Primary Location: United States-MO-ST. LOUIS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job