PULAU Corporation (www.pulau.com)
Camp Casey, South Korea
PULAU Corporation is seeking candidates for the Site Manager position at Camp Casey, South Korea. This position will be on the ATMP (Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations Maintenance Program) contract. This is a full-time position in a management/supervisory role. This position may require travel. Travel may be to nearby installations and other ATMP locations CONUS and OCONUS.
The Site Manager is responsible for timely, accurate and complete accomplishment of all aspects of ATMP support at the site.
- Planning, executing and managing the overall TADSS maintenance program, including Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS), corrective maintenance, coordination with the Central Depot for component depot or vendor repair, and appropriate storage and accurate property accountability of assigned spare and repair parts and tools and test equipment (TTE).
- Planning, executing and managing operational support for assigned TADSS as applicable.
- Serves as a coordination liaison for installation units training with assigned TADSS.
- Responsible to support and conduct maintenance for TADSS at unstaffed sites as assigned by the Central Depot.
- Responsible to ensure that site personnel make accurate, timely and complete entries into the AWARE Management Information System (MIS).
- Responsible for all aspects of contract compliance.
Supervisory duties may include:
- Provide mentoring, counseling, conflict resolution, and administration of disciplinary action as required and in coordination with PULAU PMO.
- Maintain site staffing levels, conduct interviews, hire new employees, evaluate employee performance, recommend promotions, demotions, and terminations with PULAU PMO's oversight and approval.
- Ensure accurate employee time accounting and expense reporting.
- Ensure safety procedures and protocol are adhered to by all personnel.
- Proficient in personal computing skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead, manage and work effectively with PULAU PMO, onsite employees and local prime contractor's site management
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver?s license and Post driving privileges
- Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Must be able to successfully complete the US Forces Korea (USFK) Invited Contractor process per USFK Regulation 700-19
- Associate degree or 4-6 years related work experience
- 2 - 4 year's supervisory experience
- Prior work experience on Warfighter FOCUS is preferred