Entering ManTech?s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a ?Top 100 Global Technology Company? by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation?s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Lead All Source HUMIT Analyst in the Ft. Belvoir, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The IMS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide general military intelligence analysis and organizational expertise dealing with threats to the U.S Army/DoD interests worldwide
- Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, Joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs
- Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the other senior leadership as well
- Coordinate, plan, prepare, publish, maintain, write, execute, assess, and brief operations from initial concept or task until the mission or operation is completed for a specific event, phased operation, or recurring task, mission or operation
- Develop HUMINT leads, based on Army G2, IG2X and/or unit collection and targeting strategies by conducting extensive research through the use of multiple classified and unclassified resources and databases in support of current and future full spectrum US Army HUMINT Operations
- May provide team leadership to other Analysts
- Requires Bachelor?s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related intelligence analyst experience.
MOS 35M (351M) Army; MOS 1N7X1 Air Force; MOS 0211 CI/HUMINT USMC; Navy Intelligence Specialist or Intelligence Technician with HUMINT collection experience
- Candidates shall be experienced HUMINT collectors (6 years) and shall have graduated from at least one or more of an appropriate certified Department of Defense (DoD) or U.S. Government conducted training programs/courses: Defense Strategic Debriefing Course (DSDC), Source Operations Course (SOC), Advanced Source Operations Course (ASOC), Defense Advanced Tradecraft Course (DATC), Field Training Course (FTC), Military Operations Training Course (MOTC), Marine Amphibious Group Task Force Counterintelligence / Human Intelligence (MAGTF-CI/HUMINT), and Advanced Foreign Counterintelligence Training Course (AFCITC)
An active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required