Serve as a Financial Analyst within the Surveillance and Targeting Systems (STS) product line. The program area contains a portfolio of development, production and sustainment programs. The position is an integral part of both the Finance and Program Leadership Teams helping to build strategy, creating a management operating system to maximize organizational performance, developing organizational capability, and meeting customer & shareholder commitments. Excellent communication skills required to satisfy financial deliverables and provide key actionable information.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparation of Five Year and Annual Operating Plans, financial forecasting and reporting, variance analysis, Earned Value Management and compliance, Estimates at Completion (EACs), proposal support, cash management, capital/company funded requests, ROI analysis, and audit/policy compliance.
- Minimum of 2 years financial experience with related Bachelor?s degree
- Experience analyzing data and information necessary to ensure program performance to plan and to ensure that problem areas are identified and corrective action is taken
- Experience interfacing and conducting business with various functional disciplines (Contracts, Operations, Engineering, etc) in proposal development and program execution.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) to support the preparation and presentation of written briefs and summaries for internal/external dissemination
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and influence in a matrix organization.
- Proficient computer software skills in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Working knowledge of SAP, APEX EV, Business Warehouse
- Defense industry experience with knowledge of both government accounting techniques and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance processes.
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) & Experience with and knowledge of APEX EV
- Experience in preparing and reviewing Estimates at Completion (EACs)
- Experience in development / strategic program new business capture.
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience in competitive proposal development
- Experience with new contract set-up & Business Process Management
Bachelor?s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline. 118780
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.