TI 300 - System Administrator (Job Number:438273)
SAIC has an immediate need for a System Administrator located onsite at Redstone Arsenal.
- Installation, configuration, and advanced troubleshooting of all MS Windows Operating Systems. MS Windows Server 2008r2, 2012r2, Windows 7, Windows 10, etc.
- Installation, configuration, and advanced troubleshooting of Microsoft SQL Servers.
- Managing and operating an IT infrastructure to include Virtual Servers, Virtual Desktops (VDI), Physical Servers, SAN/NAS devices, and SQL Server Databases.
- BS and 9+ years of related experience
- Must have an active Security Clearance.
- Must have experience with VMware vSphere Suite of products
- Must understand Networking concepts such as vLAN tagging, subnetting, routing, link aggregates, LACP, trunking, etc.
- Must have an understanding of core
- Must have experience working with PowerShell scripts other advanced scripting experience
- Familiar with VDI design, implementation, and administration. Linked-Clones, updating images, composer operations, templates, etc.
- Familiar with folder redirection or roaming profiles
- Experience working with Vendors to troubleshoot application issues
- Understanding of Smart Card Authentication, ActivClient, and underlying infrastructure that is leveraged. (Certificate Authorities, etc.)
- Must maintain an awareness of trends within the technology industry and be ready to make suggestions on various hardware, software, etc.
- Familiar with creating, monitoring and troubleshooting backup jobs
- Familiar with STIG compliance, DIACAP, RMF, patching and upgrade procedures
- Familiar with systems cryptography and security certificates to include TLS, SSO, SSL, tokens, and ECAs
- Familiar with SCCM and Windows Updates in an enterprise environment
- 8570 Compliant (Security + and Computing Environment)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 12, 2018, 7:40:20 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job