IT Service Desk Analyst (Job Number:438269)
SAIC currently has an opening for an Information Technology (IT) Service Desk Technical Analyst specialist for the U.S. Central Command (USCENTCOM) C4ES (J-6) program.
This position is located at MacDill AFB, Tampa, Florida.
- The Information Technology (IT) Service Desk Technical Analyst provides first line technical support and customer service services.
- The Analyst ensures that professional support and response standards are met and maintained.
- Assist customers with questions regarding account administration, distribution of software, system and network status, CAC card access, password requests, media validations and general questions via telephone, web, email, face to face or by the Service Desk ticketing system.
- The responsibilities include responding to Level I technical support incidents and change requests.
- Perform troubleshooting procedures and solve technical problems on computer hardware equipment, software, computer devices, components, network devices, and network connectivity.
- This includes, but is not limited to, MS Windows Desktop, laptops, thin clients, zero clients, scanners, printers, servers, MS Office products, MS Exchange and various commercial and government software.
- Remote access to client PCs. Create and maintain network accounts using Active Directory.
- Process and manage customers? request using the ITSM Remedy Ticketing system.
- Works closely with all tasks areas to continuously improve customer support and customer satisfaction.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
- High school education or equivalent and 3 years of total work experience with at least two years working in technical service providing end-user phone support for PC desktop and application software within an IT organization.
- Secret Clearance is required; Top Secret/SCI preferred.
- Must currently possess the CompTia Security+ce (must be current) certification in order to be considered for this position.
- Must have Service Desk/Help Desk experience.
- Experienced with personal computers and network operation.
- Experience in use of Service Desk telephone and ticketing management software; Remedy and Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) experience is a plus.
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Active Directory and Microsoft exchange experience required.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer relationship skills to include professional telephone etiquette.
- The ability to effectively communicate with all levels of technology users and leadership. Experience working in a highly visible, constantly changing, fast paced, high level government environment supporting military, government and contractor personnel is desired.
- Highly desired is HDI Help Desk Analyst certification
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 12, 2018, 7:06:06 PM
Primary Location: United States-FL-MACDILL AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job