Currently, we are seeking an Help Desk Specialist (Journeyman) in Scott AFB, IL. The selected candidate must have a government security clearance, per contract requirements (Clearance Level: Secret).
CSRA provides the Air Mobility Command/A4 Resources and Integration Division technical support of Logistics eTools, technical support of the G081 Program Management Office, A4 staff, conference rooms, programming, training and program management support.
So what is required of a Help Desk Specialist (Journeyman) on a day to day basis?
- Provides technical support to users for computer-related technical problems on assigned account(s)
- Provides back-up assistance on other accounts as needed
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Provides second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware
- Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
- Diagnoses, identifies, isolates, and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records.
- May route calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists. - Maintains and updates records and tracking databases.
- Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- AA or equivalent + 1 yr related experience
- Must possess a Secret security clearance
- Must have an Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II Certification (Security+ CE)