GDIT supports the TSA, the leading Counterterrorism Agency for the US Government, by managing its worldwide IT environment. Our day-to-day mission is to provide that support in such a way that TSA can protect every single one of those 695 million people equally well, thus protecting our transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. The IT Infrastructure Program Bridge Contract provides comprehensive IT managed services towards the sustainment of some of the customer?s most critical IT systems and applications.
Currently, we are seeking a Senior Program Manager in Arlington, VA supporting a customer contract. The selected candidate must be able to obtain government security clearance, per contract requirements (Clearance Level: Secret / EOD).
So what is required of the Senior Program Manager on a day-to-day basis? There are a myriad of tasks and responsibilities, such as:
- Organizes, directs, and manages all aspects of operations delivery, including overseeing teams of contract personnel with the End User Services Division (EUS), Operations & Engineering Division (OED), Information Assurance & Cyber Security Division (IA&CSD), Project Execution Division (PED), and Business Management (i.e., contracts, finance, etc.) at various locations.
- Maintains client relationships at senior executive levels.
- Interacts and briefs TSA leadership on operational activities.
- Ensures contract performance aligns with program schedules and costs. Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
- Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas.
Is this job the next step in your career? Are you ready to take the leap and help ensure Americans and their goods are free to move about the country?
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- DoD SECRET Clearance
- Must be able to obtain the TSA Entry on Duty (EOD) suitability status
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 15+ years supervising teams with experience with a team over 40 employees
- 10+ years in managing operations and maintenance
- Experience with the Federal government
- Good communication and presentation skills at all organization levels
It would be great if you also had:
Other qualifications include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve network/operating system security issues
- Ability to perform and interpret vulnerability assessments
- Ability to administer the operations of a security infrastructure
- Ability to balance and prioritize work
#cjobs #dicepost #gdjobs
The coordinated terrorist attacks on the morning of September 11, 2001 forever impacted the course of history and the American way of life. Those attacks resulted in the creation of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), designed to prevent similar attacks from occurring in the future.