Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
The EPM is accountable for overall engineering technical, cost, and schedule performance across the C2 Ground program area.
The EPM provides the primary Engineering & Technology interface with Program Office / Customer for all programmatic items for C2 Ground and includes:
- Responsibility for identification and closure of technical issues
- Meeting or exceeding all technical commitments made to the program area
- Tracking ETC / EVM / Metrics to monitor program performance and identify technical or staffing risks
- Managing cost and schedule
- Ensuring technical baseline is documented, tracked, and maintained
- Ensuring all requirements are verified
- Ensuring establishment and tracking of key Technical Performance Measures (TPM)
- Providing timely and accurate projections of Engineering resource requirements (people, tools, processes, etc)
- Working with PM to ensure GRID is up to date
- Working closely with functional first and second line functional leaders to identify and secure appropriate staffing
- Responsibility for coordinating with PMO and FLMs on proposed engineering staffing changes prior to changes occurring
- Working with Program Management to ensure organizational standard processes are adapted, approved and followed
- Leveraging proven processes, lessons learned, and best practices from other parts of the business or industry
? TS/SCI Clearance with ability to achieve program specific clearances
? Strong technical background
? Technical lead and EPM experience
? Strong written and verbal communication skills
? Experience building strong customer relationships
? Contract and subcontract experience knowledge
? Technically managed cost plus and fixed price contracts
? Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
? Strong work ethic and self-motivation
? Demonstrated ability as team player to build consensus among peers and build effective relationships with multiple customers
? Design and development experience in UAS environment
? Systems, software and hardware development and integration leadership experience
? System integration experience.
? Proposal experience
? Previous costing experience on proposals
? Prior management experience
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Littleton Colorado