Nestle USA (www.nestlejobs.com)
Position Location: Home Office - Boston, MA
Working at Nestle: At Nestlé, we pride ourselves in providing true developmental growth, and our world renowned training programs do just that! Build your business mindset and learn all about our industry as a Account Associate for the largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company in the world. We offer an environment that is diverse, challenging and supportive, including hands-on experience and real-world responsibilities. Our collaborative and open business environment that has consistently ranked us as the number one consumer food products company, in Fortune magazine's annual survey of the World's Most Admired companies, for eight consecutive years.
What to Expect: Nestle Account Associates are responsible for data analytics insights support for the Nestle Sales Organization. As an individual contributor, this position has responsibility for supporting a Sales Category Account Manager with a focus on Broker Management. Utilizes key tools from the our Sales Analytics Center (Enable Hub) to support 4P objectives. Works closely with the Account Managers to drive account business plans, key customer presentations, and other operational activities. Work in conjunction with the Enable Hub to translate the business needs into reports/analytics functional requirements and use cases, and interpret the report/analytics needs for the customer, helps accounts create course-correcting game plans.
Category Strategy: Product / brand category objectives
Customer Strategy: Forecast accuracy, sales performance targets, meeting sales goals, segmentation / resource allocation, improving customer service
· Minimum of 18 months experience in CPG sales and/or analytics.
· Bachelor?s degree required
· Have familiarity with Nestle brands and channel of trade customer base in Grocery, Mass and New Business
· Worked in a position that was customer and KPI driven.
· Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the sales fundamentals (4 Ps).
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written, strong judgment in decision making, good problem solving skills, thinks strategically, and a customer service orientation.
· Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, strong presentation skills.
· Proven ability of strong time management skills.
· Takes the initiative to execute with minimal supervision.
· Challenges current processes, generating innovative suggestions that improve performance even beyond own role.
· Takes immediate action to resolve issues or potential issues, ensuring stakeholders are properly communicated to about the potential impact.
· Influences without authority.
· Proactively identifies opportunities beyond what is expected in own role.
· Puts in necessary extra effort to accomplish goals and maintain a high level of productivity.
· Knowledge of and/or ability to build interrelationship of key functions and their key initiatives (Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Technical and Globe & IS/IT).
· Demonstrated knowledge of business driving technology solutions (i.e. Nielsen, BW, Source) and internal/external industry insights and trends.
· Knowledge of core Business Processes and Fundamentals (Sales/Distribution, Customer Planning and Managing, Financial Reporting, Training, HR Policies, and Integrated Commercial Planning).