IT Service Desk Associate (Job Number:438342)
- Provides first line technical support for local and remote users, resolving technical problems and answering queries through various channels such as telephone, chat, email, and tickets submitted online.
- Follows all company and department documented policies and procedures. Identifies, diagnoses isolates, and resolves problems with hardware, software, network, and system/applications utilizing technical skills, historical database records, and knowledgebase documentation.
- Supporting commercial (COTS) software, customer specific applications, internet browsers, desktops, laptops, mobile devices and more.
- May route tickets to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists, requiring clearly documented descriptions of customers request and any troubleshooting performed. Maintains and updates records in Incident Management system.
- This is a shift work position in a 24x7x365 environment requiring flexibility in work hours.
- Associate?s degree and 1+ year of experience: OR, High school equivalent and 2+ years of experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance prior to starting.
- Minimum 1 year of technical support experience in a call center environment.
- Proven hardware/software troubleshooting experience.
- Must be able to work any shift is a 24x7 environment.
- Proven experience providing effective and professional communication, addressing moderately complex technical issues via telephone, email, and chat.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work well with all teammates in a fast-paced SLA driven environment.
- Interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communications, including the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Understanding of IT concepts/practices and experience with common service desk software.
- Proven ability to think and troubleshoot logically and act decisively in critical situations.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office and Windows OS in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with account administration and password resets in a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
- 3+ years of experience in computer hardware/software support.
- ITIL Certification
- Familiarity with government IT environment and administrative processes.
- Technical certifications such as A+, N+, MCP, MCSE, CCNA.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 7, IE 8 and higher, Google applications, VPN software, VDI, and other commonly used commercial products.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 16, 2018, 9:01:15 PM
Primary Location: United States-CO-BROOMFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job