Customer Service Manager - Contingent Upon Award
- Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
Experience & Education
- The Customer Service Manager (CSM) must have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management or Construction Management.
- The CSM shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience supervising/directing production control personnel in an operations work management environment.
- The CSM shall have a minimum of five (5) years experience using Computerized Maintenance Management Information Systems
- Possess knowledge of preventive maintenance programs, construction and repair terminology and project closeout procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- The CSM shall have a minimum of three (3) years of experience working in a military environment and familiarity with Air Force Civil Engineering guidance, rules and regulations.
- Must have a Final Secret clearance at time of hire.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions for CONUS locations.
- For OVS assignments, may be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- Travel requirements will vary with assignment.
More Jobs For Veterans...