Helicopter Simulator Instructor Pilot - Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
The Helicopter Simulator Instructor Pilot is responsible to train and evaluate pilots in the simulator.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Instruct Royal Saudi Land Forces Aviation Command (RSLFAC) pilots on all Simulator (SIM) courses according to RSLFAC Training manuals.
- Periodically inspect the SIM.
- Review, analyze and track all SIM errors and reports.
- Write training plans.
- Update the SIM manuals according to RSLFAC training manuals.
- Advise the manager of SIM of issues.
- Teaches all flight simulator procedures and responsibilities.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience with the training of Operation of Flight Simulators.
- Experience with the development and use of prepared presentation materials for use in class room.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems Business Suite.
Experience & Education
- High school education required or equivalent required.
- Instructor Pilot on UH-60/AH-64 helicopter Simulators.
- Graduate of SIM Instructor program.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in instructing on SIM.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in training of multiple types of visual, computers, interface, motion and controls and instructor operating systems.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
- May work outdoors with weather conditions of extreme heat and humidity.
More Jobs For Veterans...