full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech?s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a ?Top 100 Global Technology Company? by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor?s and Master?s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Program Administrator (Business Analyst III) to join our team in the Ft. Belvoir, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· Accountable for maintaining travel budget.
· Responsible for over/under burn plan for labor forecast and performing analysis by CLIN and period of performance receiving input from management and task leads.
· Review travel/ODC charges for accuracy and to ensure all costs remain with funding limits.
· Prepare facility journal entries to bill actual charges to customer on a monthly basis.
· Schedule students for training courses.
· Assist new employees with in?processing by ensuring accounts are set up, access cards and tokens are activated.
· Review invoices for accurate billing to customer.
· Keep Program Manager?s calendar.
· Maintain SharePoint/vector website for task related document sharing.
· Schedule conferences and meetings.
· Order and distribute office supplies.
· Maintain staffing and weekly training reports; providing weekly deliverables to customer or upon request.
· Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or an equivalent experience/combined education, with 15 years or more of professional experience; or 5 years of professional experience with a related Master?s degree.
· Considered an expert, authority in discipline.
· Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI.