full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Technical Operations and Exploitation Officer in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct full-scope digital exploitation of various media types
• Develop technical reports of findings and present them to non-technical individuals/ liaisons
• Perform technical collection and media acquisition following operational procedures/ policies.
• Knowledge of or the ability to research complex geographic or functional area(s) or issues.
• Research, analyze, and recommend complex technical operational approaches, procedures, and systems.
• Developing, planning, executing, and managing telecommunications and computer network operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline and at least eight years of related technical operations experience.
• Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
• At least four plus years conducting Technical Operations in the field in support of IC/ DOD customers.
• At least two years conducting full- scope digital exploitation of various media types.
• At least two years performing dead-box and/or live acquisition of various media types.
• Willing to travel CONUS and/or OCONUS in TDY to include war zones.
o Must meet CENTCOM physical and physiological deployment requirements to include carrying a weapon, before commencement of work.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.