Engineering Data Analyst
Job ID: 445739BR
Date posted: Aug. 09, 2018
Description: As part of the Avionics engineering staff, this individual is responsible for:
- Collecting data and producing documentation to maintain Systems Integration Lab (SIL) conformity.
- Auditing the Avionics SIL for compliance.
- Assembling documents including the SIL Engineering Acceptance Test Procedure (EATP) and other compliance documents.
- Tracking Change Requests (CRs), updating the Sikorsky database with the current CR status.
- Tracking Product Change Reports (PCRs) and System Inquiry Reports (SIRs), updating the Sikorsky Project Management Console database.
- Tracking Advanced Change Notifications (ACNs), updating the Sikorsky database with the current ACN status.
- Actively coordinating the planning, organizing, and execution for acquiring equipment (hardware and software) for the SIL and aircraft build schedule, ensuring the timely flow of materials from suppliers to the SIL, production floor and other storage facilities. This includes returns to suppliers and GFE to Government.
- Maintaining IPT metrics.
- Collecting data from a cross-functional IPT and developing status reports.
- Communicating status and issues to IPT leads, managing mitigation efforts.
- Processing the release of engineering drawings and/or other technical data for Avionics Engineering.
- Tracking, statusing, and maintaining control of Avionics work products. Controls procedural checking of engineering reviews and maintains central control of engineering releases.
- Attending meetings and write/distribute meeting minutes.
Basic Qualifications: Candidate must be:
- Willing to proactively reach out to others to communicate priorities and follow through to ensure completion of tasks.
- Extremely organized.
- Proficient with administrative software tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP) and willing to learn new skills and tools.
- Familiar working in an aerospace engineering environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Job Category: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Product Support
Clearance Level: Confidential
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)