- Manage integrated product support (IPS) (spares, warehousing, inventory, transportation, shipping, fielding, training and maintenance) as well as total asset visibility (TAV)
- Provides oversight of the Integrated Base Defense (IBD) Academy, Mobile Training Teams, Warehouses both CONUS and OCONUS, and work performed at the Sierra Army Depot.
- Provides supervisory responsibility for the Leads at the IBD and Warehouses both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Primarily responsible for coordination and fielding of IBD systems referred to as Force Protection Family of Systems (FP FoS).
- Conduct joint inventories with the USG to facilitate issuing equipment at operational sites and obtain fielding documents from gaining commands.
- Ensure proper maintenance and PMCS of FP FoS to maintain operational readiness of 90%.
- Prepare a Care of Supplies in Storage (COSIS) plan and conduct monthly inspections.
- Conduct monthly inventories and provide Government Property Inventory Reports.
- Provide a Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Materiel Shortages (DMSMS) Management Plan and minimize materiel readiness associated with DMSMS
Logistics, ERP, LMP, DPAS, PBUSE, COLTS, RAID CLS, Force Protection
More Jobs For Veterans...