This position will help lead/support F-22 CIP programs for finance. The candidate will work closely with the area program manager, scheduling, and Control Account Managers (CAMs) at all stages of the programs. This includes Baseline development and management, Estimate At Complete (EACs), Variance reporting and assist with Risk and Opportunity development. The principal analyst will also help the team adhere to internal and external policies. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring on time deliverables to internal and external customers. The candidate will also assist with attending various leadership meetings and make recommendations to the Program Managers during discussions such as Gates [4, 5 & 11, EACs, Earned Value (EV)], Program Management Reviews (PMRs), etc. In addition, the candidate will assist with Short Range Outlook (SRO), forecasts within Raytheon systems, but more importantly will provide analysis of forecast ? including changes to headcount or other elements of cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies
- Baseline Development and Management
- Variance Analysis and Reporting
- Risk and Opportunity
- Estimate to Complete
- Partnering with CAMs, IPT Leads and discipline leads to ensure the schedule/program is executable (cost/schedule integration)
- Analyzing cost and schedule risks and opportunities and assist CAMs in determining mitigation action
- Assist with SRO?s and financial forecasting
- Minimum of 6 Years of experience in finance
- Applicant should be a self-starter, detail oriented, proficient in prioritizing work, meeting deadlines and work well with teams;
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, with excellent presentations skills;
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and strong initiative required;
- Understanding and application of finance principles, concepts, practices and standard knowledge of industry practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and advanced Excel knowledge;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communications skills
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
Required Education: Bachelor?s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline.U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience with financial forecasting
- Demonstrated Earned Value Management (SPI/CPI/TCPI/IEAC/VAR)
- Ability to extract and work with Company financial tools (APEX, PRISM, PMX, SAS ETC Tool, EDIT+, RPlan, etc.) to provide the right information at the right time to the PM, Control Account Managers, Functional Managers and Program Engineers to facilitate decisions that will ensure program execution within cost, schedule and technical parameters;
- Shows initiative by seeking ways to improve processes and data analysis.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision. Participates in determining objectives of assignment plans, schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
- Ability to quickly master Business Systems.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.