Raytheon Space & Airborne Systems - Systems Engineering, Integration and Test (SEIT) EW Electronic Protect Department is seeking talented and collaborative technical candidates to join the Advanced RF Section to help deliver emerging and disruptive solutions to ensure warfighter advantage. The selected candidate will be given opportunities to engage in a variety of cutting edge and innovative technology development across the Advanced Concepts & Technology (ACT) business area. Responsibilities will include derivation of new algorithms for Threat System Identification, FPGA and ASIC Digital Design for new architectures, and simulation and test of prototype hardware.
We innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. We march towards a simple vision – one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or you are an experienced professional, choose Raytheon if you are looking for an employer that values your career interests as much as your personal values.
- Minimum 6 years of engineering experience
- Strong background and experience with RF HW component level design, development and test
- Experience in mixed signal, RF and communications systems development and research
- Experience using MATLAB and Simulink
- Experience with Digital Design of FPGAs and/or ASICs
- Utilization of commercial tools such as Xilinx, Mentor, or Altera
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing in areas of Software Defined Radio, Multi-rate Signal Processing or Digital Communications
- Experience with Algorithm Development in the area of Signal Detection, Kalman Filtering, Machine Learning and/or Geolocation/Interferometry
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with Active (or active within past 24 months) DoD Secret Clearance
- Background in Electronic Warfare (ES,EA, or EP)
- Experience addressing complex technical and operational issues
- Experienced presenter preparing and presenting reports and briefings both orally and written.
- Experience in the preparation/revision of test documentation (plan, procedures and reports)
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with investigation within five years
- Experience developing models for RF modules/devices
Become a part of a growing department with 100 engineers supporting 2 mission areas across 5 national locations. Continue to advance in your career with our established career roadmap where you can function as a key individual contributor or technical lead of one of our products. With over 50 active programs, there are multiple opportunities for hands-on integration and test of our products, design and development of subsystem architectures and algorithm development of EW capabilities in signal identification and technique generation. We know you can choose any company to work for. Explore all options then choose us. We do work that matters. We offer endless global career development and growth opportunities. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages. We employ some really cool, fun and innovative people. We work every day to foster an inclusive workplace that embraces all our differences—like race, gender, physical ability or sexual orientation—as opportunities to expand global growth, build competitive advantage and drive enterprise collaboration.Required Education (including major):
Desired Education (including major):
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Physics discipline.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Master’s / Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Physics discipline
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.