Raytheon Missile Systems (MS) is looking for an experienced export control professional to support export licensing activities in a fast paced and stimulating export/import environment. This position will provide strategic guidance and planning to understand and achieve international business growth by developing licensing plans, providing guidance for complex licensing strategies, program planning, and assuring regulatory compliance. In addition, this position will be responsible for maintaining applicable trade compliance records in accordance with regulatory requirements and contributing to learning and audit assessment programs to ensure implementation and effectiveness of internal controls.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Manage strategic business engagements, planning and execution at Product Line or major program areas to ensure business execution, growth and compliance
· Primary interface on interpretation of regulatory requirements or company EXIM policies and procedures for specific capture opportunities
· Prepare, obtain, maintain, manage and monitor applicable licenses, agreements, permits, certifications, technology release authorizations, and commodity jurisdiction determinations in compliance with applicable US Government regulations and company policies
· Analyze and review functional/program data and metrics, proposals, contracts, and/or purchase orders
· Participate in technical programmatic discussions/meetings with program areas
· Support jurisdiction and classification reviews
· Maintain records of current and expired license files, and issues reports on pending and approved licenses/approvals
· Actively participates in selection, training, mentoring and development of export licensing coordinators (ELCs) and Authorization Owners (AOs)
· Participate in and lead special projects, cross-functional business projects and corporate projects to support business objectives
· Supports management in investigating and resolving compliance matters.
· Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.