SPAWAR Helpdesk Analyst (Job Number:439126)
SAIC is seeking a SPAWAR Helpdesk Analyst in North Charleston, SC. This role will located on base at SPAWAR.
- Manage day-to-day operations of a C4I work center that provides direct Naval fleet support - 24/7 coverage for multiple Navy shipboard systems.
- Provide professional guidance to five IT computer analysts.
- Participate in daily fleet operational readiness and program level meetings.
- Based on trend analysis, recommend support strategies for high visibility Navy fleet system failures.
- Set daily operational goals in an ever-changing Information Technology environment.
- Continually update and document service desk processes and procedures to include; Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training documents, point of contact lists, and BMC Remedy Analytics metrics reports.
- Provide direct troubleshooting assistance to isolate Fleet issues from a system level perspective to a sub system resolution.
- Perform Service Center Trouble Ticket status checks with both internal and external customers.
- Provide on call metrics reports utilizing Microsoft Excel and the BMC IT Remedy trouble ticket analytics-reporting tool.
Required Education and Experience
- Active DOD Secret clearance.
- 3 year of IT experience
- Familiarity with the Remedy ITSM Help Desk tick generation software or some other trouble-ticketing software.
- IAT II (or higher) Certification required. Examples include CompTIA Security+ OR GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC) OR ISC2 System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), ect.
- Prior experience as an operator, systems administrator, or maintainer supporting Naval C4I systems and subsystems (Global Command and Control System Maritime (GCCS- M), OR Naval Tactical Command Support System (NTCSS) is highly desired, but not required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 10, 2018, 6:05:06 PM
Primary Location: United States-SC-NORTH CHARLESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job