All Source Intelligence Analyst - Principal (Job Number:439044)
SAIC is hiring an All-Source Intelligence Analyst in San Antonio, TX. This work will be as a member of a small team supporting HQ 24 AF. The successful applicant will serve as a subject matter expert with a primary focus on supporting a small team of operations, engineering, and cyber subject matter experts, anticipating and responding to intelligence information and conducting extensive technical cyber target systems analysis. This individual will serve as the team interface with the larger intelligence community, champion effective and timely operations and intelligence integration, draft information requirements documents and support a variety of technical and non-technical writing and briefing requirements. Qualified candidates must possess
- Collect and analyze intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
- Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
- Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Correlates threat data from various sources.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Produces and presents high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials.
- Experience related to Military Occupation Codes:
- AF:17S, 1B4X1
- Army: 17A, 17C, 170A
- Navy:CTN-Cryptologic Technician Networks - CT-9308
- Marines:1700 series, 2611
- Must possess TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain a POLY
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more experience
- All- source analysis
- Strong experience in cyber operations
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 10, 2018, 3:22:30 PM
Primary Location: United States-TX-SAN ANTONIO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job