Authentication Engineering Senior Principal (Job Number:439065)
SAIC is seeking a Subject Matter Expert with a proven track record designing, deploying, and maintaining Authentication, Identity Management (IdM), and Privileged Account Management (PAM) platforms in a large enterprise with system design/integration experience. This position will contribute to a team focused on the design, deployment and maintenance of enterprise Authentication, IdM, PAM, and PKI technologies and will report into the corporate Information Technology Office.
About the Team:
As an Authentication Engineering Senior Principal you will be joining a team of highly skilled individuals with the mission of protecting the company providing the best authentication services possible. In this role you be managing multiple domains supporting over 100K user accounts across the enterprise. This is a great opportunity for you if you are someone who enjoys thinking outside the box and working on unique solutions in the authentication space. As a technical lead and subject matter you expert, you will have the flexibility of working with cutting edge technology to develop and implement new and exciting solutions.
- Participating with senior manager to establish the teams? strategic vision, plans and objectives.
- Managing Multiple Domains and Forests (Domain Trusts, Schema Management and Site & Services) - Managing Groups, Users, Service and Computer Accounts
- Group Policy Management (planning, implementing, and troubleshooting)
- Supporting Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- Managing Active Directory Federation Service, Single Sign On (SSO)
- Manage identity information across a number of directories utilizing Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 (MIM)
- Managing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Domain Names Service (DNS)
- Installation of server operating systems
- System design, integration and installation
- Disaster Recovery design validation and execution
- Vulnerability management principles, proper patch management and deployment
- Server network design
- Server capacity management and planning
- Process Improvement
- Change control, Incident and Problem resolution
- Implementation of requests from other teams and individuals
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
Bachelor's Degree in related field such as Computer Science or Information Systems and fourteen (14) years or more experience Additional 4 years of experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree.
Significant experience in Infrastructure Technology
Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems (e.g. Windows 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003)
Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services, Federation Services, Certificate Services
Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 (MIM)
Experience with ITIL methodologies including change, problem, and incident management
Experience with solving complex problems under pressure
Experience with administering and scripting in PowerShell to complete tasks from a remote administration console
Excellent oral and written communication skills ? able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts.
Ability to write technical documentation including wiki sites, blogs, XML/HTML.
Certifications in Microsoft Technologies
Examples include: MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE
ISC(2) certifications a plus
Examples include: CISSP, SSCP, CCSP
Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 10, 2018, 6:47:30 PM
Primary Location: United States-FL-ORLANDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job