At Raytheon Missile Systems we showcase our talented professionals, cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions that ensure the success of our customer’s missions worldwide: Innovative technologies, superior solutions, outstanding opportunities.
Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 87 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services.
This position will report to the Quality Strategy & Business Operations Manager for the Quality & Mission Assurance Organization.
The position will be assisting with the efficient management and operations support of the Quality organization.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Quality Business Lead.
The candidate’s primary responsibilities include Q&MA level event coordination and organizing Quality communications (including executive presentations) leveraging various communications venues. The candidate will help manage the Q&MA Budgets, make strategic budget recommendations, and track strategic quality investments. A solid understanding of quality, quality principles, process controls, and the ability to manage large (300+ attendees) events, including external customers, is required. A strong financial background and sound business acumen is preferred.
The candidate will be required to solicit, acquire and synthesize information/data from multiple sources into clear and concise executive level briefings and reports. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to think creatively.
Note:This position can be a Salary Grade G08 (Senior Business Planner) or G09 (Principal Business Planner) based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
• Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience that includes; business, finance, and/or quality functional support
• Working knowledge/familiarity with industry vision, mission, strategic and change initiatives
• Able to coordinate large, professional events (300+ people) that include customers and Sr. Leadership
• A self-starter, able to work autonomously, with minimal supervision.
• Strong, effective multi-venue communication skills; capable of communicating with key leaders and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly managing data and databases, and strong PowerPoint skills
• Fundamental knowledge and experience with budget management
• 6 years of relevant experience that includes; business, finance, and quality functional support
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.