Program Analyst (Job Number:439177)
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Aviation Systems Integration Facility (ASIF) is seeking a Program Analyst Principal who will be part of an integrated program in direct support under the Senior Program Manager and Government Technical Monitor. As Program Analyst Principal you will be supporting programs within the Aviation Systems Division of SED Battlefield Systems Engineering Services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides program support across multiple projects, supporting the project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure.
- Shall develop and implement infrastructure improvements, productivity tools, processes, and techniques for system specific and non-system specific applications.
- Supports the financial analysis of multiple project baselines to ensure execution and to identify variation of baselines.
- Supports the creation and management of several integrated master schedules (IMS).
- Supports the creation of basis of estimates (BOE), cost estimates, and unsolicited proposal ROMs.
- Conducts risk management and mitigation, leading the risk mitigation strategies across multiple projects.
- Supports the oversight and management of subcontractors, including the interface with Battlefield Systems Engineering Services contract staff and subcontractor teams.
- Researches, staffs, coordinates, and briefs program reviews, program updates, and bi-weekly financial and risk reviews.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile pricing and performance status on a weekly basis across multiple government projects.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, Master?s Degree preferred.
- Contract Knowledge 10+ years of working with government contracting and knowledge of Performance Work Statements (PWS), Contract Data Requirement List (CDRLs) and most importantly ? the contract financial tracking tools (knowledge of SAIC Morado a plus).
- Previous experience chairing a CCB as a Configuration Manager.
- Managing Skills Experience with managing a small team as well as interfacing directly with Government customers and subcontractors.
- Reasoning Skills
- Requires the skills to create courses of action and proactively solve problems by conducting research, conceiving and developing new and innovative ideas, theories, and/or solutions, and predicting possible outcomes.
- Possess ability to prepare and present ?what-if? scenarios.
- Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Analytical, communication and presentations skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently and as a strong member of a team.
- Computer Skills Requires mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Experience with contract financial tracking tools.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 16, 2018, 4:00:07 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job