Cybersecurity Analyst Senior (PPSM) (Job Number:439282)
- This individual will support Ports, Protocols, and Services Management (PPSM) and the DoD DMZ Whitelist program, which provides implementation guidance on the use of IP protocols, application, systems and data services that traverse the DOD Networks and supports net centric operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support PPSM Program IAW DOD Instruction 8551.
- Ensure Enterprise Information System Ports, Protocols, and Services are registered in the PPSM central registry and not deployed prior to DAA approval.
- Assist the Government to develop, revise, implement, and enforce PPSM policies.
- Conduct PPSM reviews and generate an Exception Request Summary that identifies PPS, enclaves and boundaries of traffic, required customer coordination, status of the request and recommends risk mitigations.
- Monitor and process customer ticket requests via Remedy for change requests.
- Review DOD DMZ Whitelist requests and ensure they are complete, accurate, and approved by appropriate authority.
- Submit approved white list exceptions to the DOD DMZ Whitelist.
- Collect and aggregate PPSM & Whitelist artifacts, trends, and performance metrics.
- Secret or higher security clearance.
- 6+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 10+ years of related experience without a Degree.
- Active IAT level II certification.
- Strong operating System experience (e.g. Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012).
- CCNA, CCNP, CISA, GSNA, CEH, or other applicable certification(s).
- Knowledge of Remedy ITSM tools.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 16, 2018, 3:53:02 PM
Primary Location: United States-SC-NORTH CHARLESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job