• Candidate will be part of a team that manages the Patch and Test facility in a challenging and fluid work environment at MacDill AFB, FL.
• The candidate will provide Tier I/II support to manage and maintain connectivity for hundreds of devices supporting thousands of users including critical “VIPs” and multiple, autonomous, secure networks.
• Prioritize daily work tasks.
• Provide Tier I/II support for all tech control devices in HQ the AOR on multiple, autonomous, secure networks.
• Assist and coordinate with other critical IT sections within the Division to execute on tasks involving projects, troubleshooting, maintenance, and implementation of new services, devices, or connections.
• Travel the AOR when necessary to support IT services at Forward locations.
• Shift work flexibility a must.
• Open/track/close tickets on Remedy and Facit.
• Conduct daily inventory of assigned equipment.
• Maintain Master Station Log.
• Coordinate circuit outages and authorized system interruptions with DISA and other agencies.
• Configure and maintain cryptographic equipment.
• Troubleshoot circuit outages locally and abroad.