Job ID: 450112BR
Date posted: Sep. 11, 2018
Description:Selected individual will become part of the Demand Planning team in Palmdale and will join a group who are responsible for providing material requirements planning (MRP) support to one or more Palmdale programs. Will attend / chair status meeting advising management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials, and services are provided as needed. Will resolve issues that may arise in the manufacturing or procurement process by interfacing with all supporting organizations. Will utilize SAP, shop floor management (SFM) and other software to perform tasks. Must be a self-starter and possess strong interpersonal skills.
* Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience or combined education with experience.
* Experience in one or more of the following areas: (Demand Planning, Materials Planning, Manufacturing Planning, Scheduling, Production Control, Supply Chain, Procurement, Buyer or Subcontract Management).
* Experience with SAP
* Strong analytical skills
* Advanced Excel skills
* Excellent problem solving and written/oral communication skills
* Organized and able to effectively evaluate and prioritize workload
* Ability to work multiple tasks and be flexible with added tasks and changes in direction
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Manufacturing
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day