full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech?s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a ?Top 100 Global Technology Company? by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor?s and Master?s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented HUMINT (Interrogation) Instructor/Scenario Developer/OC/Developer (Content SME/Instructor I) to join our team in the Camp Bullis, TX area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· Develop scripted HUMINT scenario environments with the flexibility to increase in complexity via Commander Input; this will include Category II MSO collective environment creation and HUMINT soured role?playing, when applicable.
· Develop HUMINT instruction and scenario environment centered on all policies, procedures, and applicable laws governing U.S. Army HUMINT Operations
· Conduct all instruction, where possible, using operational data on networks, workstations, and DCGS?A furnished by the Government.
· Minimum 6 years of operational experience as an Army MOS 35M.
· Minimum of two years duty as a HUMINT instructor.
· Ability to realistically role?play as both a source and a walk?in.
· At least one year of experience with Army exercise scenario development utilizing the Intelligence Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Training (IEWTPT), Training Brain Operations Center (TBOC) simulator, the Digital SIGINT Training System (DSTS) exercise simulator, or other service equivalent.
· Certified ASOC, SOC, AMSOC, SOT 2?3, or FTC graduate.
· Working knowledge of the HUMINT Enterprise.
· Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent.
· At least 1 tour (i.e., 4 years) as a military intelligence Soldier.
· Experience as an Observer/Controller in one of the 3 Army joint training centers (JMRC, JRTC, or NTC).
· Must possess an active TS/SCI