full-time employee contract
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented DOMEX Instructor to join our team in the Camp Bullis, TX area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· DOMEX scenario developer for units conducting collective multidiscipline intelligence training exercises. Scenario development and integration ? includes knowledge of various areas of operation, likelihood of items that could reasonably be included on or near a person of interest.
· Legally and specifically obtain products to include in digital and mobile devices for inclusion to developed scenario roles.
· DOMEX systems maintenance: digital forensic suites, third party software maintenance and upgrades, software license upgrades and recommendations, and equipment inventory and turn in/transfer/updates DOCEX, CELLEX, MEDEX training development and instruction, providing current, realistic, relevant, and tough training to US Army Soldiers preparing for deployment Serve as an observer/mentor to facilitate and evaluate teams, performing the DOMEX mission, using current Army and DOD doctrine.
· Understanding of the external DOMEX entities for national and theater level reporting requirements and standard operating procedures.
· Ability to advise IDTF director on various COAs in line with Army doctrine and best practices.
· Manage scenario events in various training locations while implementing all available assets -to include linguists, role players, several intelligence disciplines, and intelligence products to name most and ensuring proper reporting of events to site and unit leadership.
· Coordination with external elements for platform DOMEX assets to include internal servers, equipment, and training events.
· Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, to include weekends, in support of short-suspense US Army Reserve training events and locations.
· Ability to play roles based on scripts, and precise direction, designed to test and evaluate Soldiers in training, while noting areas for sustainment and improvement.
· Implement complex events into live environment training scenarios to exercise specific training objectives in accordance with unit commander guidance.
· Evaluate and effectively implement training strategies and methodologies to constantly improve the training environment realism and efficacy.
· Minimum 15 years operational experience in DoD Military Intelligence and seven years of DOMEX/MEDEX experience, including the use of Digital Forensics experience.
· Understanding of Military Intelligence Enterprise from National, Theater and Corp to Company Levels to include all disciplines and the employment of intelligence collection assets and systems.
· Must have at least three years of experience with Army exercise scenario development.
· At least four tours as a military intelligence professional and demonstrated multidiscipline MI expertise required.
· Experience as an Observer/Controller in one of the three Army Joint training centers (JMRC, JRTC or NTC) preferred.
· Experience working in more than one Area of Responsibility (AOR).
· Extensive experience leading, conducting and managing DOMEX operations / facilities.
· Complete understanding of the MDMP and Orders process.
· Expert knowledge of Military Training IAW FM 7.0, ADP 2.0, and AR 350-1.
· Ability to work in austere conditions to include extreme heat, fast paced and highly adaptive environment.
· Accelerated knowledge of Windows and Microsoft applications.
· Strong research capabilities and vast knowledge of the NIPRNET, CENTRIXS, BICES, SIPRNET and JWICS.
· Expertise in the use of: 7+ software (EnCase, FTK, WinHex, etc.), 7+ hardware (Cellebrite and XRY).
· Must possess an active TS/SCI